Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Made To Dance

"They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance" Job 21:11

I've always wondered, who was the first to dance.  Why do we dance?


I've made my own conclusion for the answers to my questions a couple of weeks ago... we were made to dance.  


This all came about from my son.  He started dancing.  Well... more of a bounce when he heard music, or someone singing.  No one taught him this.  We thought, and still do, think it's the cutest thing.  


The other day, I was listening to my favorite song in the world right now while folding laundry.  Bobby had Buddy with him in the bedroom while he was getting ready for the day.  In the middle of my mini jam session of the song, Bobby comes out of the room, and as quietly as one proud excited parent can,  tells me to come here.  So I come in the room while he is motioning me to be quiet among the climax of the song.  I peaked around the corner to see Buddy in his own little world rocking out.  My eyes became full as I looked up at my husband smiling with pure joy at our son.  Looking back at Buddy, my breath was taken away.


Immediately, a thought came to my mind that I shared with my husband.  I thought, wow, just imagine how God is feeling right now.  We were in so much happiness, that it made me wonder what God was feeling, looking down at our son dancing to a song made for Him.


It sure was a moment I will never forget.





So what was the song? Well... it's by my favorite band, The City Harmonic and it's called, Holy (Wedding Song).



If you have a moment to listen, I promise you wont be disappointed. Especially when you can imagine a baby boy dancing (to the beat) of this beautiful song.


3 comments:

  1. I like the song! very cute to imagine a little baby boy dancing to it as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin cute is he!?! Thank you for sharing last night. It was beautiful. And again today for reminding me to load it on my comp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written Rosie :) and such a beautiful song! I had not heard of this band or song.

    ReplyDelete