Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pictures

One of the things I wanted at Mary Alice's birth was a photographer.  This was something I dreamed about way before I became pregnant with her.  You see, I had a photographer from Now I lay me down to sleep come out and take pictures of Enoch's birth.  I love those pictures and they are so precious to me.  So, naturally I wanted professional pictures done for my 2nd baby.  When we started finding out all the things going on with Mary Alice  I didn't know if I should contact NILMDTS again or to hire an actual birth photographer.

Well as you know, Mary Alice came earlier than expected so I didn't have time for neither... or so I thought.  When I got to the hospital I was on the phone with my mother-in-law asking her if she would bring her camera.  My midwife Tina over heard me talking about a camera so she asked me if I wanted her to call a friend of hers to come take pictures.  I imediately jumped on the opportunity. 

She had a photographer named, Melissa, come in.  She was amazing!!  Half the time I never knew she was there and she captured some very beautiful pictures.  I am so blessed by her time and dedication she put into everything. 

So here it is... I decided to share some of the memories of Mary Alice's birthday that Melissa ever so beautifully captured for us...  but first, press play on this video.  It's the song "Beautiful" By MercyMe that I played for my baby girl numerous times.  Then scroll to look at the pictures :-)









































No comments:

Post a Comment