Monday, June 24, 2013

Exciting things happening with the Pope Family!

I've thought hard about how to word this post and thought of several ways to put it, but when it's actually came to the moment to actually write this post, I've drawn a blank.... other than to simply come out and announce.

We are adopting!

2 children, from the Congo!



Yes, you read that right.  It's not a typo, we are adopting 2 little ones from the Congo :)


We couldn't be more excited about this journey.... We are only in the VERY beginning stages and it's already been an adventure.

To help better explain, our cousin and a friend from church has put a video together.  If you have the time, we'd love for you to watch it.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Congrats and good luck. I would love to buy fireworks to help out, but I live in Austin Texas. What are some other ways people can help your cause?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've been making things to sale in an etsy shop I'm opening up. That won't open until after the 4th though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Awesome.I will definitely be looking out for you on Etsy. Let me know if I can Help out, I make bows that light up and tutu dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia, do you have any pics, or a website? I'd love to see what you have :)

    ReplyDelete