Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm back!!

I've decided to start blogging again.  My ambitions are high as to how often I will be posting on here, but I'm for sure going to make more of an effort to do so.  This blog will become more of a hodgepodge of our life. I plan on sharing things created in my craft room, home makeover projects, maybe a few recipes, and life happenings.

So much has happened in the past year and a half.  I'd say 2012 was a very good year for "The Pope Family."  Sure there were bumps here and there, but for the most part things went for the better...  We finally gave birth to our miracle baby (YAY), bought a house, and new car were probably the biggest deals. We feel very blessed.  I don't know of a day that goes by I don't thank my Jesus for everything that has happened. <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp"> ~*StAy ToOnEd*~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment